Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across ANZ region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.au
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Requirements/ Must Haves:
– Experience in designing and managing multiple Active Directory Forests and Domains for a large, geographically
– Experience in administering DNS, WINS, DHCP and PKI.
– Experience with configuring Group Policy Objects to secure a Windows infrastructure.
– Experience with complex scripting leveraging PowerShell.
– Experience working at an AD 2008 functional level and migration to 2012 functional level preferred.
– Experience with domain consolidations/migrations preferred.
– Experience working with Microsoft to perform ADRAP preferred.
– Experience in LDAP and other authentication mechanisms for cross-platform authentication
– Experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration, to include Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 operating
– Performing disaster recovery and restore directory sections, objects or attributes
– Identifying vulnerabilities
– Developing the remediation plan
– Experience in SCCM 2012 to patch the servers
– Experience using a ticket management system for work prioritization and daily workload management.
– Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of components in a large VMware environment
centred around best practices, to include vCenter, VMware Update Manager
– Experience in VM template design and leveraging virtual servers.
– Experience with server consolidation/virtualization for HW reduction and site migrations via V2V and P2V.
– Experience in upgrading ESXi hosts and VM guests using VMware Update Manager.
Required Experience and Skills:
– Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer level.
– Be confident and actively participating in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
– Ability and confidence in making system recommendations and providing excellent customer support.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
– Ability to create clear and concise documentation.
Key Competency – Team Player
- Willingly cooperates
- Responds positively to requests for information and help
- Understands how their own behaviour impacts the work of the team and service provided to the customer
- Puts in extra effort to meet team objectives when necessary
- Responds positively when asked to work within a team