Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the ANZ region.
Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.au
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
This role is very dynamic with a higher degree of autonomy hence we are looking for an individual who is adaptable and can work effectively within a changing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Casual Full time
- TR Visa/ PR Visa
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Certified Professionals with experience in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 & 365 exchange
- Complex customization including integration, Advanced configuration, Custom development, Report / Dashboard configuration
- Knowledge of third-party Dynamics 365 solutions, CRM Portals highly desirable
Skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience) required, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study
- Typically 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications including, Visual Studio, Word, Excel & Vision
- Desirable – MS office development, such as Web Jobs, .NET development, C#, SQL Server or similar products
- Great Working environment
- Centrally located in the heart of CBD
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent opportunity to grow & develop