Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across ANZ region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.au
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- To provide 1st & 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Identifying the issue and categorising/prioritise the incident
- Referring KB for workaround/resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket reassignment to PRG’s if ticket unresolved by L1/L2 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG’s
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls/tickets and highlighting it to TL/SDM as applicable for outage confirmation
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Conduct Audits and Mentor L1 Team Members
- Ability to prepare the MIS Reports.
- Experience in handling Client Escalations and Client interfacing.
- Drive Quality Initiatives and process excellence.
- Recording/Updating the outage/bulletin message in Remedy / ACD based on the status update received by the PRG
- Training the L1 team on the process/ top issues
- Responsible to meet their objectives defined by the project
- Being compliant to all process and procedures
- Time and Leave Management
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience preferred.
- Experience of using call logging software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10
- Good Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Good Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA certification would be desirable. But not mandatory
- Should have a good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL is needed.
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to working in shifts
English Language Ability
(English requirements are the same for all levels of Technician)
- Speaking – Excellent
- Writing – Excellent
- Reading – Good
Key Competency – Customer Focus
- Seeks information about the real/underlying needs of the customers beyond those initially expressed and matches these to available products and services
- Takes proactive steps to exceed customer expectations and add value – without unnecessarily hindering or putting pressure on self or Team’s area of work
- Seeks customer feedback and acts on it
Key Competency – Analytical Approach (Problem Solving)
- Systematically analyses the pros and cons of an issue and supporting data
- Grasps a problem quickly in its totality and identifies trends and patterns by assimilating relevant information
- Weighs up options using the available data
- Seeks out and uses factual data when available
- Identifies ‘if -> then’ relationships
- Relates and compares data from different sources
Key Competency – Team Player
- Willingly cooperates
- Responds positively to requests for information and help
- Understands how their own behaviour impacts the work of the team and service provided to the customer
- Puts in extra effort to meet team objectives when necessary
- Responds positively when asked to work within a team
Experience in a similar role