Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.au
Axiom Technologies and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates. This is for an immediate start. You will be working for a top tier Telecommunications company in one of the most technically advanced offices in Melbourne. A progressive company that offers career progression and the best in class technology.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary sites, etc.)
Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes:
- Planning and securing SCCM using security certificates.
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console.
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible.
- 2012 to Current Branch
- In-Console Upgrades
- Client Agent Upgrades
Manage and configure User and Device collections including:
- Creating query-based collections
- Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows
- Configuring Power Management Rules
Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD. This includes:
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images
- Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task sequence
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments.
Deployment of Applications and Software Updates including:
- Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software center and task sequencing.
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update groups, deployment packages, and other methods.
- Reporting on the success or failure of Application deployments.
Management of Compliance Settings by creating and importing configuration Items (CI)
Deploy Client Management agents
- Manage clients using Group Policy, WSUS, logon scripts, Client Push, etc.
- Trouble client health
Manage and report on hardware and software inventory
Create, modify, and produce custom reporting as needed
- Experience working on enterprise level environments and applications such as Microsoft Office, Skype for Business, Teams, etc.
- Hands on experience utilising SCCM for both application packaging and deployment as well as server setup and configuration in a Windows 10 environment.
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktops, laptops and tablets during post deployment support.
- Excellent experience configuring Group Policy Objects and writing complex PowerShell scripts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to rapport to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently at client sites.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and be able to correspond efficiently and effectively. This includes both verbally as well as in a written format. Particular emphasis is put upon the ability to produce well written technical documentation.
- Candidates must be able to work well with clients and team members of all levels.
- Candidates must understand that we are here to help our customers succeed and possess a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong commitment to customer support.
- The right candidate embraces new and innovative ways of meeting and solving business needs.
- You enjoy tackling big problems and coming up with elegant solutions that meet customers’ needs and support their overall mission.
Experience in a similar role
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com.