Axiom Technologies is a entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across ANZ and SG region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Office 365 Exchange
- Migration of exchange/ data/ group drives to 0365 exchange and one drive
- Discussion related to share points, Lotus notes & group drive
Benefits and perks
- Great Working environment
- Centrally located in the heart of CBD
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent opportunity to grow & develop
- Superior knowledge and industry expert in Azure and knowledge of any of the following is desirable: Identity and Security, Skype for Business, Office 365, Exchange.
As the Office 365 Engineer/Consultant the responsibilities will include:
- Using extensive Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange technical experience to guide solutions, provide implementation and operationalisation of the various services.
- Implement best practices to deliver and maintain solution/service delivery
- Contribution to Strategy, Roadmaps, and Best Practices
- Contribute to the development of support and usage of the technologies
- Document design and build aspects of project deliveries
- Evaluate project deliveries for process improvements and suggest improvements
- Maintain awareness of Microsoft platform strategy and roadmaps
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to peers
What you’ll need to succeed
This role requires demonstrated knowledge in a number of the following technologies/areas:
- Authoritative experience of installing, upgrading, building, consuming and maintaining a Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server Infrastructure, Active Directory and Office 365 services.
- Experience in Office 365 services; collaborative functions, integrations, management functions, and connected technologies and applications.
- Experience in supporting a variety of Windows clients and Windows Server operating systems
- Previous deployment experience (greater than 5000 users)
- Experience with Active Directory organisation and group policies
- Meets timelines to drive the delivery of appropriate, sustainable, and prompt solutions.
- Researching, analysing, recommending, and implementing solutions within their scope and enhancements. Requires the ability to systematically isolate technical issues and provide outstanding technical support to our clients
- Strong troubleshooting skills and complex situation experience with the technologies mentioned
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Scripting skills with VBScript, WMI PowerShell.
5+ Years in a senior role designing, implementing and supporting Active Directory & Exchange
- 2-3+ Years in designing and implementing either BPOS or Office 365
- 2-3+ Years in Public Cloud (either AWS or Azure)
- Experience With SharePoint, Skype for business & Lync Online
- Strong PowerShell Scripting
- ITIL Preferred
Key Competency – Customer Focus
- Seeks information about the real/underlying needs of the customers beyond those initially expressed and matches these to available products and services
- Takes proactive steps to exceed customer expectations and add value – without unnecessarily hindering or putting pressure on self or Team’s area of work
- Seeks customer feedback and acts on it
Key Competency – Analytical Approach (Problem Solving)
- Systematically analyses the pros and cons of an issue and supporting data
- Grasps a problem quickly in its totality and identifies trends and patterns by assimilating relevant information
- Weighs up options using the available data
- Seeks out and uses factual data when available
- Identifies ‘if -> then’ relationships
- Relates and compares data from different sources
Key Competency – Team Player
- Willingly cooperates
- Responds positively to requests for information and help
- Understands how their own behavior impacts the work of the team and service provided to the customer
- Puts in extra effort to meet team objectives when necessary
- Responds positively when asked to work within a team