Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Skills and experience:
- Strong hands-on experience in complex Microsoft Exchange enterprise environment.
- Candidate should have In-depth understanding and working knowledge experience in handling Exchange server 2010
- Using extensive Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange technical experience to guide solutions, provide implementation and operationalisation of the various services.
- Experience on various features and configurations available in Exchange servers, Roles and Services of Exchange servers
- Experience on Migration between Inter and Intra Exchange Organisation migration for Exchange 2010 and Office 365
- Strong experience in ADSF (Active directory federation services)
- Experience in Pass-through authentification
- The billed version of windows 2016
- Document design and build aspects of project deliveries
- Maintain awareness of Microsoft platform strategy and roadmaps
- Managing Multi-Cloud Environments- O365
- Experience with IT automation and configuration management.
- Working knowledge or some experience with IAS, etc
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Stack
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Azure including PaaS and IaaS.
- Hands-on experience on Azure storage services like Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Tables, Blobs.
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, Kubernetes, Containers, etc.)
- Must have experience in designing and implementing large scale cloud migration projects
- Proficient with Enterprise Server Environments
- Strong knowledge of Storage & Networking concepts
- Contribute to the internal knowledge management system
- Strong Knowledge of VMware management tools
- Participated in the Execution Phase of a Project
- Understand the terminologies of surrounding technologies: Networking, Storage, Security, ITIL
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server & VMware
- 5+ Years in designing and implementing Office 365
- Experience With SharePoint, Skype for Business & Lync Online
- Strong PowerShell Scripting