Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Very good knowledge & Experience in Exchange 2010 and Office 365 – Exchange Online, Office 365 – other Office 365 services
- Solution architecture diagram with low level design document and configuration parameters
- Experience in building Hybrid environment with Office 365 – Exchange Online and integration with on premise environment. Also have good hands on experience in creating and configuring Office 365 tenants & administration
- Should have an understanding on Single Sign On service using Microsoft ADFS
- Experience in using Microsoft Native migration tool for data migration from on premise to Office 365 – Exchange Online environment
- Hands on experience in Tenant to Tenant migrations including Planning and Preparation
- Should have knowledge and understand other Messaging service
- Backup and restore of exchange servers databases, Setting Disaster recovery policy
- Performing restoration drills, Analysis of backup and restore logs
- Mail routing/management Installation and configuration of SMTP connector and other connectors
- Understanding and solution capability for Mimecast
- Very good knowledge & Experience in Azure AD implementation
- Expert with cloud capabilities and concepts including federation,Directory Synchronization (AAD Connect), Microsoft O365 and Azure AD.
3+ Years in a senior role designing, implementing and supporting O365 and Azure