Axiom Technologies Singapore is a top tier IT Management company which has a history of providing end to end IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates. You will be working for a top tier Telecommunications company in one of the most technically advanced offices. A progressive company that offers career progression and the best in class technology.
Technical Skills and Experience
- L3 Support across – Windows Server 2012/2016; DNS/DHCP; Active Directory & Group Policy; Office 365 & Exchange; VMware / Hyper-V; Storage & Backups.
- Configuration, support and management of Enterprise networking devices – including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless (Cisco Meraki & Fortinet)
- Hands-on involvement with the implementation of client projects and solutions.
- Working closely with clients to ensure their business IT objectives are met.
- Effective planning, communication, training, coordination and execution.
- Act as an escalation point for the Service Desk.
- Projects include:
- Cloud & server migrations (Azure, GCP, AWS, VMware/Hyper-V)
- On-prem Exchange to Office 365 migrations (design & execution)
- Office moves (design & execution)
- Network configuration/redesign – WAN/LAN & configuration of routers, switches, firewalls, WiFi etc…
- Hardware installations / upgrades
- Resilient and able to face and resolve conflicts
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form with clients and end-users is compulsory
- Must comply with client procedures and accurately complete necessary documentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload timeframes
- Ability to review design decisions prior to implementation to ensure adherence to prescribed guidelines.
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong customer empathy and communications skills
- Strong teamwork focus
- Broad hands-on technical L3 background supporting & troubleshooting servers, virtualisation, cloud, storage/backups, mobility & networking devices.
- Good networking knowledge & understanding of TCP/IP, Routing/Switching, VPN, WAN/LAN etc
- Experience with Enterprise Microsoft technologies and networking vendors such as Cisco Meraki, Fortinet etc
- Proven experience delivering multiple small-to-medium sized projects – e.g. migrations, upgrades, office moves etc.
- Fantastic customer service skills, and well-developed problem-solving skills.
Experience in the similar role
Full Time – Contract