Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.au
Axiom Technologies and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates. You will be working for a top tier Telecommunications company in one of the most technically advanced offices in Melbourne. A progressive company that offers career progression and the best in class technology.
The scope of work comprises the following:
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Install, uninstall network equipment and must have cabling knowledge.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping the information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Any Infrastructure IMAC or Hands & Feet support in the location
- Complete facility inductions with valid CVS
- There may a requirement for Engineer to travel offshore to deal the IT issues.
- PPE Gear
- Manual/Automatic Driving License (Australian | International)
- Valid TBOSIET & CA-EBS
- Valid MSIC
CCNA or any higher certification
Experience in a similar role
At Axiom Technologies we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. To become part of our team please apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of the next steps.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com.