Axiom Technologies is an Australian based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Skills and experience
- Primary product knowledge skills:-
- Juniper Routers and Switches
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Aruba Wireless
- Secondary product knowledge skills:-
- Cisco Routers switches and firewalls
- Citrix Netscaler
- Sound Knowledge of Routing Protocols like OSPF and BGP
- Good Understanding of L2 protocols – RSTP, Virtual Chassis Fabric, Ether channel
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot routers, firewalls, switches, Wireless infrastructure
- Experience in Managing and troubleshooting Network Load balancers
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Considerable network engineering understanding with exposure to Juniper, Dell Fabric, Cisco routing, and switching
- Significant network engineering skill in network systems design (Visio, Excel, words, Documentation)
- They should be capable of including, network management systems, PRTG (Paessler Router Traffic Grapher).
- They should be aware of know-how in a formal network test plan and configuration including, Xena network tool, Wireshark, IP flow, SOIP, and USBOIP.
- They should know software scripting, (API, Web Service, Syslog, etc.)
- Understanding network security (firewalls and IDS) design and implementation.
- Practice in LAN/WAN design and pattern to include but limited to All WAN media, Packet shaper, WAN accelerator (Riverbed)
- Worked in a secure environment with an understanding of MOD working practices
- Good understanding of VMware
- To ensure that communications function across the network architecture and that the network’s performance meets client requirements
- To test and document network TCP/IP performance
- To configure effective routing policies and procedures and reconfigure policies to ensure the best performance
- To install, configure and monitor essential network security protocols
- To document cause analysis and offer solutions to prevent future client network outages
- To identify and suggest network designs that will enable consistent client network workflow
- To create customized network management tools to evaluate, monitor and report network statistics
- To use network diagnostic tools as per Juniper product requirements
- To install network security protocols to prevent malware and other security threats
- To maintain current customer network documentation that documents outages, changes, and best practices
Experience in a similar role
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.