Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across ANZ region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.au
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Create and maintain an effective stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Accountable for delivery of all services within the scope of the SOW.
- Own the CSAT and delivery of service levels as agreed with the customer.
- Identify and monitor the overall health of the engagement.
- Assess the progress, success and issues of the project.
- Responsible for team motivation and overall satisfaction.
- Take necessary decisions to ensure quick responsiveness to infrastructure requirements
- Provide team leadership and coaching.
- Develop and Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Manage escalations.
- Manage Team and shift schedule.
- Walk the Floor and provide ad-hoc assistance and ensure security protocols are met.
- Coordinate team logistics.
- Identify L1 training needs and manage the training programs.
- Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction.
- Assure that the team addresses all relevant issues within the specifications and various standards.
- Provide necessary business information.
- Develop and manage recruitment plan.
- Monitor project progress and performance.
- Provide status reports to the project stakeholders.
- Ensure service continuity.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
English Language Ability
(English requirements are the same for all levels of Technician)
- Speaking – Excellent
- Writing – Excellent
- Reading – Good
Key Competency – Customer Focus
- Seeks information about the real/underlying needs of the customers beyond those initially expressed and matches these to available products and services
- Takes proactive steps to exceed customer expectations and add value – without unnecessarily hindering or putting pressure on self or Team’s area of work
- Seeks customer feedback and acts on it
Key Competency – Analytical Approach (Problem Solving)
- Systematically analyses the pros and cons of an issue and supporting data
- Grasps a problem quickly in its totality and identifies trends and patterns by assimilating relevant information
- Weighs up options using the available data
- Seeks out and uses factual data when available
- Identifies ‘if -> then’ relationships
- Relates and compares data from different sources
Key Competency – Team Player
- Willingly cooperates
- Responds positively to requests for information and help
- Understands how their own behavior impacts the work of the team and service provided to the customer
- Puts in extra effort to meet team objectives when necessary
- Responds positively when asked to work within a team
Experience in a similar role