Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
- FULL-TIME HOURS ONLY (MON-FRI)
- NEED TO HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
- AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN ONLY
Our client is a leading telecommunications giant and one of the biggest names in the market.
This role is a long-term contract with a view to extending further. The role will be based predominantly in Sydney CBD.
This role is very dynamic with a higher degree of autonomy hence we are looking for an individual who is adaptable and can work effectively within a changing environment.
Benefits and perks
- Great Working environment
- Centrally located in the heart of CBD
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent opportunity to grow & develop
Skills and experience
Main responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level desktop and Citrix application support
- Monitor and manage incidents and problems reported to the Helpdesk via a call logging management system.
- Provide customer feedback and updates on job progression and resolution times
- Liaise effectively with internal teams, suppliers and business partners
- Maintain accurate work logs within the ticketing system
- Assist in keeping Service Desk Knowledgebase updated
- Follow agreed procedures and respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems
- Provide an effective liaison between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures
- Participate and enhance an SME based culture
You will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- 1 to 2-year experience in an IT Service Desk role
- Certified or familiar with ITIL based processes
- An eye for detail and an ability to multitask
- Excellent touch typing skills
- Adaptable with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
You will have some of the following technical experience:
- Experience troubleshooting MS Office products (Desktop and Citrix environments)
- Experience troubleshooting Mobile Devices such as iPhones, iPads.
- Experience using MS Exchange and Active Directory for managing users and groups
- Network Monitoring and troubleshooting (LAN/WAN)
- Salesforce support experience
- SAP support experience
- Video conferencing support experience
Your ability to build relationships, solve problems and achieve results will only add to your success. If you are a dedicated individual, possess a pleasant phone manner and pride yourself on your attention to detail, have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application including current resume by selecting ‘Apply’ and following the prompts.