Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across ANZ region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.au
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Provide Technical Support
● Provide critical technical support and fault resolution for a range of IT services
● Manage issues and requests effectively
● Participate in the detailed analysis of issues
● Resolve and close all issues in a timely manner
● Customers are up to date on the status of requests/problems
● Logging & Reporting tasks
● Ensure a relentless focus on customers
● Develop and grow strong internal and external customer relationships
● Provide excellent customer service to all customers
● Anticipate customer needs and initiate action where appropriate
● Clarify customer expectations
● Search for and communicate ways to improve customer service
● Follow up customer queries.
● Team Participation / Mutual trust and feedback
● Innovate and share knowledge and ideas and provide constructive feedback.
Technical and Professional Knowledge
● Keep abreast of technical directions
● Adherence to Change Management Procedures
● Ensure effective monitoring of service desk queues.
● Willingness to learn and grow with the organisation
● Be motivated, punctual, and prompt to act on support requests
● Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
The successful candidate must have knowledge in most of the above-listed criteria.
Experience in the similar role
2 – 3 Years
- Valid Australian Driving License
- Personal Vehicle