Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
- TR Visa/ PR Visa
- This role is very dynamic with a higher degree of autonomy hence we are looking for an individual who is adaptable and can work effectively within a changing environment
Skills and experience:
- Strong hands-on experience in complex Microsoft Exchange enterprise environment.
- Candidate should have In-depth understanding and working knowledge experience in handling Exchange server 2010
- Using extensive Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange technical experience to guide solutions, provide implementation and operationalization of the various services.
- Experience on various features and configurations available in Exchange servers, Roles and Services of Exchange servers
- Experience on Migration between Inter and Intra Exchange Organization migration for Exchange 2010 and Office 365
- Strong experience in ADSF (Active directory federation services)
- Experience in Pass-through authentification
- The billed version of windows 2016
- Experience in WINTEL architecture
- Document design and build aspects of project deliveries
- Maintain awareness of Microsoft platform strategy and roadmaps
- Microsoft Azure (Cloud)
- Managing Multi-Cloud Environments – MS Azure, O365
- Experience with IT automation and configuration management.
- Working knowledge or some experience with IAS, etc
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Stack and Azure PAS
- Must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps and have expert level skills in at least one of these domains
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Azure including PaaS and IaaS.
- Hands-on experience on Azure storage services like Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Tables, Blobs.
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, Kubernetes, Containers, etc.)
- Hands-on experience on Azure Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs.
- Demonstrated experience in developing solutions using Azure Services (Azure Functions, Azure ARM)
- Must have experience in designing and implementing large scale cloud migration projects.
Benefits and perks
- Great Working environment
- Centrally located in the heart of CBD
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent opportunity to grow & develop
6+ Years in a senior role designing, implementing and supporting Active Directory, Exchange and Azure
- 6+ Years in designing and implementing either BPOS or Office 365
- 6+ Years in Public Cloud (Azure)
- Experience With SharePoint, Skype for business & Lync Online
- Strong PowerShell Scripting
Key Competency – Customer Focus
- Seeks information about the real/underlying needs of the customers beyond those initially expressed and matches these to available products and services
- Takes proactive steps to exceed customer expectations and add value – without unnecessarily hindering or putting pressure on self or Team’s area of work
- Seeks customer feedback and acts on it
Key Competency – Analytical Approach (Problem Solving)
- Systematically analyses the pros and cons of an issue and supporting data
- Grasps a problem quickly in its totality and identifies trends and patterns by assimilating relevant information
- Weighs up options using the available data
- Seeks out and uses factual data when available
- Identifies ‘if -> then’ relationships
- Relates and compares data from different sources
Key Competency – Team Player
- Willingly cooperates
- Responds positively to requests for information and help
- Understands how their own behavior impacts the work of the team and service provided to the customer
- Puts in extra effort to meet team objectives when necessary
- Responds positively when asked to work within a team