Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates. You will be working for a top tier Telecommunications company in one of the most technically advanced offices in Melbourne. A progressive company that offers career progression and the best in class technology.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Good exposure on desktop and laptop support
- Application deployment through SCCM
- Exposure on windows SOE upgrade, Windows 10 SOE upgrade
- Group policy, windows administration etc.,
- Office 2010/13/16 troubleshooting
- Outlook 2016 configuration and support
- O365 deployment and troubleshooting exposure (Licensing and configuration)
- Print and Printer management
- Basic network cabling and IP telephony
- Patch and Antivirus management
- Excellent written and verbal English. Must be able to communicate confidently
- Experience as an L2 desktop support engineer
- Experience in providing support for complex, highly sensitive environments
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and/or related fields (or comparable industry experience)
- Understanding of ITIL V3 service delivery lifecycle
- Customer Centric
- User interaction skills
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Field Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by vendor.
- Analyse Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advise customers of any potential user training requirement and automation.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirement.
Experience in a similar role
Experience supporting an Australian customer base is a plus.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com.