Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
Opportunity to work for a leading global organisation that specialises in products and services across information technology. We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support high profile and enterprise clients. Experience working in a multi-site corporate environment with a key passion for technology is required for this role.
The role of the Business Analyst is to work collaboratively with the Enterprise Architects, Technical Consultants across multiple domains and Account Management teams to understand customer desired outcomes, requirements, and then to implement and recommend cost-effective processes and solutions that address those requirements.
Benefits and perks
- Great Working environment
- Centrally located in the heart of CBD
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent opportunity to grow & develop
- Design and build integration solutions for specific business problems or project requirements.
- Produce end to end business process maps, looking for opportunities to standardise and improve process maturity to support the business design and new business
- Document business, functional and non-functional business and system requirements
- Gather, analyse and interpret existing information sources and systems to inform business, technology and process improvement initiatives
- Produce cohesive and consistent detailed business solution designs to support the delivery of strategic goals/initiatives
- Produce and collaboratively refine user stories, journey maps, prototypes and other artefacts to define and communicate solutions that meet stated business need
- Design and document the component of a solution covering a technical or application domain
- Provide timely and effective advice on progress and ability to meet service and solution deliverables within agreed expectations
- Support application software by analysing and fixing problems
- Effectively manage business stakeholder expectations and requirements
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with an emphasis on business delivery of large scale, corporate technology projects
- Solid experience as a business analyst is mandatory
- Solid understanding of business technology – in particular, Banking Systems – and how this can be applied to solve real-world business problems
- Experience in conducting business analysis within an Agile environment
- Skilled facilitator, with a strong presence, presentation and storytelling expertise
- Broad and proven experience working on Banking or related Financial systems
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to interpret and aggregate verbal stakeholder input, legacy documentation, BI data and existing software to articulate clear business objectives and requirements
Salary: $85,000 – $1,20,000
At Axiom Technologies we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. To become part of our team please apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of the next steps.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|