Axiom Technologies Australia is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.au
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
In-depth knowledge of:
- Service Now management
- Implementation to track laptops
- database management
- spares management
- Microsoft Office applications
- PC\Laptop hardware
- PC\Laptop peripherals, including printers
Roles & Responsibility
The IT Asset manages, controls, and protects the organization’s IT assets (i.e., hardware) throughout their life cycle, from acquisition through final disposition. In addition, IT Asset Manages designs develops and implements the organization’s asset management strategy.
- Responsible for IT Asset Management (IT Procurement and Hardware Asset Management)
- Coordinate and Manage the Asset Tech Refresh Projects (Laptops)
- Identified differences between machines reporting in asset management and discovery tool.
- Data Enrichment between CMDB and Discovery Database.
- Entered, modified and performed maintenance of hardware and software assets.
- Performed internal audits of all ITS assets.
- Monitors all ITS assets from procurement through disposition for compliance to all regulatory bodies and organizational standards.
- Reviewing discovery reports and ensuring proper utilization of systems in stock.
- Manage IT hardware asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives.
- Optimize the usage and cost of IT hardware deployments.
- Manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets.
English Language Ability
(English requirements are the same for all levels of Technician)
- Speaking – Excellent
- Writing – Excellent
- Reading – Good
Experience in a similar role